This is such a fun picture.

Here are our family Pictures for this year.

You have to love the faces that come out on these. It's rare that we get a perfect picture, but it's fun to laugh at the results.
Ehlana (youngest) cried through most of our session. It's a miracle we got what we did out of her. It took lots of toys and a new photographer. They guy next door came in and was fun and funny. The girl originally taking the picture was way too serious and just stared at my baby like she was the one with the problem. Kids can sense a cranky adult and generally don't want much to do with them. This being a perfect example.
This one was very cute......then I noticed Liam's eyes. The baby was actually smiling so there was no doubt about us keeping it. It took her a while to smile again after that.
Oops.

A little better.

Okay, so we took pictures about 3 months ago and I haven't taken the time to put the picture on here. Sorry for the delay. I get busy and don't want to sit at the computer... or my kids don't want me to sit here so they bug me, whine, cry, throw up on me, cough all over me etc, etc. I really am not lying. Ehlana, the youngest, alway starts pounding on the keyboard and erases what I'm doing just am I'm finishing it. So, I have to be selective about when I do anything on a computer.

3 comments:
Cute pictures. I miss you guys! Hope all is going well for you. I need to call you sometime! I'm such a slacker too. Take care
Darling pictures Janelle!! You have such a cute family:-)I hope all is going well for you all. Keep in touch!
Adorable! What darling children. You look fabulous BTW.
Post a Comment