Isn't she pretty. The lips are my genes.....that's all I contributed as far as I can tell.
Sunday, March 08, 2009
This is the only picture of me in the hospital that I could bare to put on the blog. Welcome to the world little Ehlana Lee Wallace.
All dressed up and no where to go. Ray's date is a little young, but beautiful.
Here is my Mom with little Ehlana. She is grandchild number 16. Way to go Mom and Dad. Look what you started.
Here is a proud Daddy with his 2nd little girl.
Here is little Ehlana Lee Wallace. She definitely looks like Ray. His genes have done it again.
Isn't she pretty. The lips are my genes.....that's all I contributed as far as I can tell.
Adara is so excited to have a little sister finally. She can't wait to have nail painting parties and to do girly things with Ehlana. Aunt Triny has been such a big help and we love having her around.
Aunt Triny is helping Liam hold his baby sister. I am very pleased about how excited our kids are to have a new sister. The kids have so much fun together.
Isn't she pretty. The lips are my genes.....that's all I contributed as far as I can tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment