Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh, how our kids love their Daddy.
Here you go everyone. The Budda Belly. This is 3 weeks before the scheduled delivery. I will get a little bit bigger, but not much. Our kids are excited and I want my body back. But first I get to play the part of a milk cow. Then, I will be able to call my body my own again. Isn't being a Mom great!
It is so much fun to send the kids to attack Dad. The sad thing about having Ray gone every now and then is not having anyone for the kids to wrestle with. I'm not a wrestler.....at least not when pregnant or when nursing. What a bunch of monkeys.



5 comments:

Sandra said...

Hey girl,

Those pics are so fun! BTW, you look so cute!

The Crew said...

so fun to wrestle with dad!

denae said...

Hope all goes well with the scheduled delivery! I don't have an excuse why not to wrestle with my children...since David is in Afghanistan and I'm not pregnant or nursing...we wrestle at least twice daily.

Cassie Jeter said...

Cute pictures Jolley!! You've got a cute family!

Heather said...

Holy Belly! That's amazing. I hope that the delivery and all goes well!