Friday, February 23, 2007


I wanted a picture of all the kids together and it turned into a tickle fest. It looks like Kael is a part of it too. He's just excited about the attention he's getting from Adara. She loves to talk to the baby and play with him now that he can respond. Even if it's just his cute smile. Liam was so excited because he got Kael to laugh the other day. It was so cute.
The box frenzy never ends. Donelle sent us some clothes for Adara in a rather large box. Thanks!! Now, my kids will have another couple days of endless entertainment. It doesn't last more than that since jumping on the box eventually becomes more exciting than being in it.
There is nothing like a square bottom with rounded edges. Kael can sit by himself, but not for long because he hasn't quite got a grasp on balancing to stay there. Solution=pillows behind him.


Kael is learning new things now........most importantly, how to put everything into his mouth. He is 4 1/2 months old.

1 comment:

Elozia Marie said...

oh, I love the age your little Kael is at! He is so adorable - I just want to sqeeze the cuteness!!! I have to smile when I see pictures - you seem to have been left out in their gene-pool. They look SOOO much like their dad!